When you place an order with Group Vertical you can take comfort in knowing your order is backed by a money back guarantee. Please see our return policy details below to qualify for a money back guarantee. If you need to return your order, please contact us promptly so that we can issue you a return merchandise authorization “RMA”.
- Group Vertical, LLC “Group Vertical” accepts returns within 60 days of receipt of shipment. These items must be in new, original condition with the original packaging and accessories.
- All returns must have a return merchandise authorization “RMA” number. Please contact us prior to returning the item so we can issue you a RMA. Any returns without the proper RMA documentation will be denied.
- Group Vertical fully tests and inspects all parts before shipping. Products with broken flex cables, cut flex cables, or any other signs of installation error, modified in ANY way, shape or form, will not be approved for return. Items returned with these types of damage will have their return claim denied. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you return a part that is defective, the part will be tested upon return arrival. If the part is not found to be defective, the return claim will be denied. Please make sure the part is installed correctly before returning the part as defective.
- Group Vertical highly suggests that all parts be replaced by a qualified technician.
- Group Vertical is not responsible for repair instructions. We have a link on our website to repair guides for your assistance.
- There are only refunds issued for returned or defective items, no exchanges at this time.
- We do not accept returns for items under $5.00, unless the item is defective.
- Buyer should check the package once receiving. If the package is damaged during shipment, please refuse to sign for the package, and it will be returned to us. Please contact us immediately if you receive a damaged shipment.
- All return shipments must have a valid tracking number for the return. Please make note of the tracking number when shipping a product back to us.
- Please properly package the part. Any items returned which are broken during return shipment, will be denied a refund and/or return.
- All NON-seller mistakes returns for refund are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. Buyer will pay for the return shipping fee. (E.g. you brought wrong model or wrong color).
- Shipments that are returned or lost due to an incorrect address or insufficient address are not our responsibility. Group Vertical has no obligation to resend or refund your product. Please confirm your address is current, accurate and correct before purchasing.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returns for objective reasons.
- We only accept returns by postal mail at this time.
All returns should be sent with thee RMA # on or inside package to:
Group Vertical RMA
678 Front Ave NW STE 199
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
United States of America